Friday, September 10, 2010

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend. I will be thinking about all those affected by September 11th. Some of my latest faves...

Summer is all about spending times with friends and family. I always like to have hostess gifts on hand. Here are some ideas from Daily Candy. These napkins are pretty hilarious (and practical) for messy ribs! Pretty cool heirloom recipe card box.

Hey there little "Cupcake" - too cute!

Check out these Henrietta birds - CUTE.

Very cool corsage - and one that you can keep forever!

Love these San Miguel Lanterns from Serena & Lily (part of their new fall items).

I have never been a huge fan of TOMS shoes but aren't these Tiny TOMS cute for your little one?

Check out these cute gold moccasins - adorable. LOVE them.

British Style Icon Alexa Chung designed some items for Madewell. Nice work. Love this cotton voile dress. The Annie blouse is pretty cute too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails