Friday, September 30, 2011

My Latest Obsessions

Cowboy onesie for my sister's baby shower

Cowboy Cookies - Favors for the Guests

The Mother to Be
Happy Friday! My sister's baby shower last weekend was awesome (see pics above). She loved every moment of it and she had a blast celebrating with her friends and family. I found the onesies on Etsy via The Applique Finery. She was fantastic to work w/. And then I saw these adorable Cowboy Cookie Mixes on Bakerella and knew they would be perfect as favors. We are all so excited to meet the lil cowboy (very soon!).

A dear friend of mine and her husband are in town from London this weekend. A bunch of us are heading to a friend's place tonight for a dinner party (we are having burgers and a topping bar and I'm making this roasted beet salad). I heard a rumor that cupcakes from Sprinkles Cupcakes will be there for dessert = YUMMY! And then tomorrow night PFC and I are having dinner with my sister and her husband (one of our last nights out with them before the arrival of their little guy). We are heading to Prasino.

Enjoy the weekend. We are hoping to get a little apple picking in this weekend w/the kiddos as well.

And here are some of my latest faves.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails