Friday, February 19, 2016

My Latest Obsessions

Skiing at Crystal Mountain

Our little Trooper = G$


Happy Friday! Last weekend we had an absolute blast skiing over the long weekend in Thompsonville, MI at Crystal Mountain. I even skied myself and had a lesson = big deal for me! Unfortunately, G$ broke his clavicle but has been a total trooper. Let's just say that he's rocking out w/ a lot of lego sets (one handed!). It will be a few weeks before he can return to his usual activities.

Excited to head out to a cocktail party tonight to kick off the River Forest Tennis Club season = always a fun event! And after that we're heading to FitzGerald's to catch the Bono brothers. Some of our dear friends are in town = awesome (and we'll be able to catch up w/ them at FitzGerald's). CMC is in the chorus for the school musical so tomorrow we're all heading to the Middle School to catch Charlie Brown = fun! And SO pumped that we have nothing on tap tomorrow PM = time to catch up on life and PFC/I can catch up on episodes of Billions. LOVE IT! LOVE Damien Lewis as Bobby Axelrod. Is anyone else watching Billions?! And then Sunday morning I get to hang w/ a dear college friend and some gal pals.

Cheers to a fabulous weekend! And what's up w/ this crazy unseasonably warm weather?!
XO - d2


My Latest Obsessions:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails