|GMC - 10 months old|
Happy Friday! The weather around here has been NUTTY - super HOT and HUMID one day and then dreary and chilly the next. But bottomline, summer is HERE!
Some of my latest faves:
- I LOVE the above pic of GMC. I cannot believe he is 10 plus months old. WOW - time flies.
- Some cute temporary animal tattoos = FUN!
- TOMS just came out with some eyewear. I love their give back concept when you buy a pair of TOMS shoes (every shoe purchase means TOMS will give a pair of shoes to a child in need) and now you can help someone's eyesight w/their one for one program. I like the natural burlap classic TOMS.
- Some fun ideas to display your plates.
- Such a fun necklace!
- I LOVE ikat - here are some great ikat bags from Matt + Nat.
- I wear dresses all summer long - here are some colorful ones!
- We are ordering pizza tonight for dinner - how fun is this pizza cutter!?
- Kate Spade's new arrivals = GOLD GOLD GOLD. FUN FUN FUN.
- I think the gals and I are going to make a banner as such for Father's Day - CUTE!