|Wyoming High School Reunion|
|Donuts w/ Dad at school|
|Love this little dude|
Happy Friday! I'm excited for this weekend = chill! We don't have tons of plans and we intend on keeping it that way. I was out of town the last two weekends and I'll be traveling again in a few weekends so we put a big HOLD on this weekend. Tonight I'm taking all 3 kiddos to the middle school for our Fall Fun Fest. And then Saturday PM = nada! Sunday we have our nephew's birthday party (bowling = fun!).
Last weekend PFC/I were in Cincinnati for my HS reunion. It was a blast. Awesome Saturday evening venue = The Transept. It was an old church that was renovated. Very cool too to see Over the Rhine area and how much it has changed (for the better).
XO - d2
My latest favorites...
- Hilarious = Martha Stewart and Snoop Dog = new pot luck dinner series. Who what have thought?!
- The art of making and not making plans = good read. PFC/I frequently look at the calendar and find a weeknight that we put a "HOLD" on = no plans can be made. Sometimes that evening turns into a one on one date night and sometimes we just chill. Love these nights.
- Yummy = 28 pumpkin specials at local Chicago restaurants.
- Great everyday leather bag. And my fave that I wear everyday = steel hatch leather bucket bag. I picked it up at this cute local store = Two Story Farmhouse in Oak Park.
- Love these Everlane wool coats!
- Making this next week = Crispy Togarashi Chicken w/ Sesame Cucumber Relish.
- Excited to cuddle up w/ a blanket and this new book by Maria Semple = Today will be Different.
- Who is loving the new show, This is Us?! I love it. Here's a recap of Episode 4.
- LOVING all of the Holiday Sets from Beautycounter. Check them out here. Faves = the Jet Set and Naughty to Nice Gift Set. Please reach out if you need help figuring out holiday gifts! Awesome overview on all of the gift sets.
- How cool is this Labradorite Feldspar ring I got the other day at a local boutique?! Love it. Big fan of all of the items from Hawkhouse.
- I'm a HUGE cost per wear girl (thanks, JuJu) and I can already tell that I'm going to get a lot of mileage out of this faux-leather pleated midi skirt.
- I need to brag about my little sister, Carrie = New Talent 2016: Seven Innovative Design Studios to Watch. I'm heading to NYC in a few weeks = can't wait to hang w/ her!
- LOVE the collab w/ Gap and Pendleton = awesomeness. I snagged a button down and it's super soft. Love it.