|A little Valentine's Day Action last month|
|Date w/ my two guys at Duck Inn|
Happy Friday AND St. Patrick's Day! Cheers to a great weekend. Hope you all are wearing your green! We watched our local St. P's Day parade a few weeks ago but the kids remembered their green this morning. We are in countdown mode until Spring break! We get to see JuJu and Grandpa T very soon in AZ. Super excited for a change of scenery and some warmer temps.
Some of my latest faves:
- I thought this was a great article = What Teens Need Most from their Parents.
- SUPER pumped to check out this new spot in Milwaukee's Bay View = Kinn Guesthouse. And I think next time we're up there we're going to stay there vs our beloved Iron Horse Hotel. Try something new!
- We enjoyed Duck Inn a few weeks ago. And it looks like a fun spot to head back to in the summer.
- Love this ruffled shirt. Pretty off the shoulder top.
- Good stuff = 5 Creative ways to Bring More Kindness to the Home.
- Looking forward to this Target collab w/ Victoria Beckham on 4/9! Loving the dresses for little girls.
- Completely in love w/ this friend's local house on one of my favorite design sites Design Sponge. Bravo for being featured! And check out the home owner/designer's own design site = Home Ec. And nice too that local Reuse Depot was mentioned. And since we're talking local check out another local fave via instagram = @salvagegirlchicago.
- Stunning wedding of a beautiful gal I grew up w/ = love everything about these pics!
- Bravo Ben Affleck.
- Loved the book Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. It's being made into a movie! And guess what other book is being made into a movie = Rebecca Skloot's The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. I had the pleasure of seeing Rebecca Skloot speak in person a few years back.
- This cool lego tape is making the rounds.
- We haven't seen the movie Moonlight yet. On the list. Loved reading this article on the breakout star Ashton Sanders (and he went to Chicago's DePaul University).
- Loving Beautycounter's new BC+ line. The masks = the best! We all tried them!
- 6 words you should say to your child today = great read.
- Appreciate the mission behind the company Bright Endeavors = opportunities for young moms and their kids. Found my candle at one of my favorite local little shops = Two Story Farmhouse.