|Go Cubs! |
Photo credit: Alma Veliky
Happy Friday! Countdown is on for the holidays. Some last minute shopping is on the list for the weekend along w/ some holiday parties. Fun!
Cheers to the last few weeks of 2016! Stay warm this weekend.
XO - d2
Some of my latest faves:
- This down loopner scarf is AH-MAZING. I live in it! I honestly wear it around the house I love it so much. Super cozy and warm. Perfect gift for that friend or sister that lives somewhere cold.
- LOVE these fleece-lined fingerless mittens. I've had a few pairs over the years. They are the best. Can you tell it's been a little chilly here in Chicago?!
- I have this Orla Kiely for Target Weekender Cosmetic bag in a different pattern. Love it. Would be a great gift for someone.
- Sad = RIP Craig Sager. I was intrigued by the guy w/ the wild suits and the big smile.
- Gotta say that the cleansing balm (along w/ the face oil) is my favorite Beautycounter product. It is saving my winter skin! LOVE using it as an overnight mask. Super hydrating. Check out all of the uses. Ummm, and how cool = BC was named one of the top 10 innovations that made women's lives better in 2016. Wahoo!
- Super awesome = Rifle Paper Co. and Chatbooks collaborated.
- I just finished PFC's 2017 calendar via Artifact Uprising. Love the brass calendar too but it's out of stock until 2017. Next year!
- Movie on my list = Manchester by the Sea. Have you seen it yet?! Can't wait!
- I'm fairly certain that PFC and I will be taking our annual winter weekend trip to Milwaukee. I think this year we are going to try the new Kinn micro-hotel in Bayview that are friends are opening in January. Looks really cool.
- The books we loved in 2016. I'm getting ready to start the book Nightingale. Anyone read it yet?
- I LOVE the new show This is Us. 19 heartbreaking moments that made us cry. It returns 1/10!
- Super cool and pretty butterfly chair.
- Perfect weekend sweatshirt. Looks cozy and warm.
- Perfect timing for the holidays = how to raise kinder, less entitled kids (according to science). Next year I really want to try this for Christmas (from Glennon Melton) = 3 gifts. This would simplify things! Has anyone tried something similar? Would love to hear about it.
- LOVE this brightening facial scrub from Acure.