|GMC and a lil mohawk|
|M (kindergarten) + C's (2nd grade) first day or school|
Happy Friday! WOW - the gals had their first week back at school and all is going well. We are just getting adjusted to our new schedule and new set of activities! We have GMC's first birthday party this weekend and the weather looks AMAZING.
Some of my latest faves:
- Wouldn't these shoes be FAB for your Something Blue??! Love them.
- Another mom shares my addiction to Words with Friends!
- Have you seen J.Crew's Fall Catalogue? It is gorgeous. LOVE IT. J.Crew came out w/their own Poppy King lipstick (perfect shade of coral).
- I saw Stupid, Crazy, Love with a bunch of gals - it was a GREAT flick! And wowser...Ryan Gosling was FAB (and those ABS...amazing). And I have a total girl crush on Emma Stone - she is adorable.
- A friend's sister used this Etsy site for her Save the Dates - such cute stuff.
- The lovely Ree Drummond of the blog The Pioneer Woman gets her own show on Food Network starting Saturday (here are the deets). My DVR is set! I'm so excited for the city gal turned country girl.
- How cute is this little pirate shirt?!
- I love these hand calligraphed note cards. This stationery set would make for a cute little gift.