Some of my latest faves:
- My sister forwarded on this site - some beautiful scarves!
- I've been watching the Pioneer Woman's show on the Food Network. She talks about the Lodge a lot in her blog. How cool is the Lodge?! It would be perfect for guests.
- I'm kind of digging this dress from Anthro. Pretty color.
- These prosciutto wrapped figs look YUMMY!
- I'm making these Cowboy Cookie Mixes for my sister's baby shower (S - don't peak!). They are ADORABLE! Bakerella's How To is great!
- With the U.S. Open going on and all I stumbled across this article about some of the iconic tennis outfits of our time. How fun!
- It looks like Serena & Lily has teamed up with Hanna Andersson for a new line of PJs. LOVE THEM! Also, Serena & Lily has launched two collections for Entertaining!
- Interesting combo = Tom Brady + UGGS.
- And lastly, my good friend Jen has launched her redesigned website Blush by Jen. I love seeing a friend succeed and doing something she is so passionate about. She is super talented. Go JEN! Nicole of Design Womb helped design the new website.