|Cowboy onesie for my sister's baby shower|
|Cowboy Cookies - Favors for the Guests|
|The Mother to Be|
A dear friend of mine and her husband are in town from London this weekend. A bunch of us are heading to a friend's place tonight for a dinner party (we are having burgers and a topping bar and I'm making this roasted beet salad). I heard a rumor that cupcakes from Sprinkles Cupcakes will be there for dessert = YUMMY! And then tomorrow night PFC and I are having dinner with my sister and her husband (one of our last nights out with them before the arrival of their little guy). We are heading to Prasino.
Enjoy the weekend. We are hoping to get a little apple picking in this weekend w/the kiddos as well.
And here are some of my latest faves.
- I've always loved owls. Here is my sister's owl bedding for their little guy. LOVE IT! And how fun is this owl wrapping paper.
- Caramel Corn Bars...need I say more!
- Great site if you are redoing a bedroom and need some inspiration.
- My wedding planner Katie of Dettagli Weddings posted this site called Plate (vintage plate rental). What a great idea!
- I love that the designers at Tea used Talavera Pottery as their inspiration for their latest collection. This pottery makes me think of my mom (who has lots of pieces of it) and their home in AZ.
- Happy New Year (Rosh Hashanah) to all my friends out there that celebrate it. Some notes from Gwenyth and some yummy recipes.
- My youngest sister and a dear friend of mine live in NYC. After seeing Joanna's (of A Cup of Jo) post on NYC's best restaurants I decided I need to book a trip.
- Very cute fondant cupcake toppers - beautiful.
- Pretty ribbon party ideas - love these!
- What a great bag!
- Kate Moss = such a Stylish Mom.