|Happy Fall - Love, Georgie|
Some of my latest faves:
- Okay, I did snag the Missoni (for Target) flats just in time. This Missoni craze is NUTS. Amazing that their site crashed the day that they went live. I wonder if they are planning on restocking. I really wanted to try and snag one of the throws too but they are sold out EVERYWHERE!
- I LOVE calendars. I used to live by my paper calendar but in the last few years I have transitioned to Google's Calendar which keeps our schedule in check quite well. However, I still LOVE paper calendars. Linda & Harriett just came out with their 2012 letterpress calendar and so did Snow & Graham.
- This would make for a fun project - get an animal from Cardboard Safari and use some of Snow & Graham's pretty paper to decorate - to get something like this guy! Actually the wreaths are really cool.
- This gold Alice + Olivia dress would make quite a statement!
- I watched the premiere of Up All Night - pretty funny. LOVE Will Arnett from Arrested Development. And we watched the Series Finale of Entourage - pretty impressive that they tied everything up in 30 minutes! Here is a list of 20 cameos from the show.
- Pretty black tie dress from Orla Kiely for BHDLN.
- Even though it is getting cooler I thought this ice cream in a bag might be fun to make!