|GMC and Santa talking it out|
|Off to the Nutcracker|
Happy Friday! This morning the gals were getting ready for their last day of school before winter break. They have their holiday concerts (LOVE) and parties today. We leave SUPER early tomorrow morning for AZ. We are all so excited to spend Christmas in Arizona with JuJu and Grandpa T. We are looking forward to some quality down time w/ one another. I imagine we'll be watching lots of movies in our pajamas and playing board games.
Now it is back to packing!
Have a fabulous weekend and wonderful Christmas! XO - D2
Some of my latest faves...
- So, it looks like Ryan will be coming back to Parenthood after all. Interesting.
- WOWSER, the season finale of Homeland was VERY intense. Sad too. So curious what Season 4 will bring. I'm hopeful we'll see more of Quinn. Love him. I'm going to miss Brody but it was time for him to go. I will for sure miss Saul though.
- Homemade fudge w/ just 4 ingredients = MUST make soon. Maybe my youngest sister and I will make this for my mom's party that she always has after Christmas. YUMMY!
- This viral Christmas Card is pretty hilarious. Gotta love their Christmas jammies! Love it.
- Some gorgeous wedding dresses.
- Town Hall Bingo = perfect family gift.
- I saw these pretty Chindi Reindeer at a friend's house. I love them. Festive and colorful. Here's a DIY Chindi Reindeer. This would be a fun project!
- Pretty gold rimmed dinnerware.
- My sister had a baby boy this past weekend. He is adorable! Great name too = Hunter Robert. Here's a fun Hipster Baby Name Generator. I tried it out. Some of the following names popped up = Roderick Rickey, Adolfo Brady, Leona Miriarm, Crotts Cottman, Wales Schoen. Hilarious!
- Some etiquette guidelines for Black Tie. And a helpful dress code decoder.
- Helpful secrets of a home baker.
- I love calligraphy. I love a handwritten note. This is a cute calligraphy starter kit.
- Awesome little letterpress quilt tags. These printable holiday tags and wrap are fabulous.
- GMC is obsessed w/ transformers. He carries Heat Wave around w/ him everyday. Heat Wave goes w/ him to school (in his backpack) and comes w/ us on errands (along w/ his fire hat). We picked up one of these cubebots the other day and it is GMC's new fave. He named his cubebot "Ruda" - a variation of Rudolph. Cute.
- Santa is bringing me these sparkle knit leg warmers. Love them. I saw them on someone the other day in a workout class. Perfect way to wear my shorter cut workout pants during the winter! No more gym class draft!
- PFC and I are sneaking off to Sedona for a night while we are at my mom's in AZ. She and Grandpa T will watch the kiddos for a night. We are heading to L'Auberge for the night. Super excited! Anyone have any Must See or Must Do items in Sedona?! I've been before but PFC has not.
- I haven't been to Eataly yet. I plan on getting there after our trip. The fine dining restaurant, Baffo, just opened.
- This year we will be having a relaxing NYE at home in AZ. Maybe we'll catch up on some movies we haven't seen yet! Here are some trends to try this NYE. My personal fave = the full skirt. And this glitter garland would be perfect for a NYE party.
- Totally digging John Legend's song All of Me. I love him.
- Babykins = cute nickname that Prince William has for Kate. Probably sounds even cuter w/ an accent!