Friday, December 6, 2013

My Latest Obsessions

Polar Express - Chilling w/ Santa. LOVE GMC's intense stare. 

Kiddos left out their slippers for St. Nick


Happy Friday! I cannot believe that it is the 6th of December! Wowser. That means 19 days until Christmas. Yikes! Thanksgiving was super late this year. Speaking of Thanksgiving we had a wonderful time last week. My mom (JuJu) and Grandpa T were in town along w/ my youngest sister and my two stepsisters and their families. We had not all been together in a VERY long time. It was super fun and especially great for all of the kiddos to get together. They had a ball! And this year PFC's birthday fell on Thanksgiving. We had a yummy german chocolate cake on hand to toast PFC. 

The countdown is on until Christmas. Lots of upcoming holiday parties and concerts. This weekend we have holiday gatherings Saturday PM and then Sunday I'm heading to The Drake for a holiday tea w/ some girlfriends. Tis the season!

Have a wonderful weekend! Stay warm. XO - D2

Some of my latest faves:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails