Friday, November 22, 2013

My Latest Obsessions


I cannot believe it has been 4 years!
Happy Anniversary, PFC (my best friend, partner in crime and best dad ever). 

Happy Friday! I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is next week! We are super excited that JuJu and Grandpa T are spending the week w/ us. My youngest sister Carrie will be here too along w/ my stepsisters and their husbands and kids. We haven't all been together in years. Onion's article on siblings gathered around a powerpoint hashing out topics that cannot be discussed (during Thanksgiving) is pretty hilarious! Every family has its threshold on topics, right?!

Tonight we are off to C and M's piano recital. They have been diligently practicing their songs. And then PFC and I are off to Skrine Chops for a dinner w/ a bunch of folks. I love their 2nd floor and their food = awesome! The rest of the weekend will be spent organizing the house a bit for Thanksgiving week!

Have a fabulous weekend. XO - D2

Some of my latest obsessions:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails