Friday, November 8, 2013

My Latest Obsessions


GMC's preschool pic - age 3

MMC's 2nd grade pic - age 7

CMC's 4th grade pic - age 9

Happy Friday! I'm leaving shortly for out of town. I'm visiting some friends in MN. PFC will be holding down the fort w/ the kiddos. The girls have a swim meet on Saturday and they'll be off to a family birthday party on Sunday. I'll be home in time on Sunday for Homeland! Hooray!

I cannot wait until next week! My youngest sister Carrie will be in town and my mom (JuJu) and Grandpa T are coming too for a visit. We'll all be heading to Volume Gallery to see Carrie's gallery opening on Windsor Chairs. And then we are heading to The Dawson for dinner. Excited to check out this new restaurant.

Have a fabulous weekend! XO - D2

Some of my latest faves:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails