|Pistol Pete and his biker chick|
|GMC's preschool pic (age 3)|
Happy Friday! I hope everyone had an awesome Halloween yesterday. The kids were SO excited to wear their costumes to school and then go trick or treating. We spent yesterday morning w/ the girls at their school to see the Halloween Parade and then I went to GMC's school for his Halloween party. So cute. It was fun to see him w/ all of his buddies.
We need to catch up on last evening's Parenthood. And we're looking forward to Homeland on Sunday. It is getting good! Tomorrow PM we have a party and I think PFC and I are going to sneak in a little dinner date beforehand.
Have a fabulous weekend! XO - D2
Some of my latest faves:
- I LOVE spinach artichoke dip. This spicy spinach artichoke skillet dip looks super yummy!
- This Pure + Good Striped Ruffle Jacket looks super cozy and cute too.
- These apple hand pies look so yummy. You had me at salted caramel!
- I told CMC that she could get her ears pierced when she turned 10. So this January we'll get her ears pierced. Very exciting. Aren't these little studs cute?!
- This past week I went and heard Rebecca Skloot speak about her book, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. She was super inspiring. It took her 10 years to write the book. Amazing.
- Super neat take on a calendar = 2014 A Year in Stitches (cross stitching calendar kit).
- Check out this video and see why we have an absolutely ridiculous standard of beauty. Sad but true.
- This is HILARIOUS = the candy hierarchy. My faves = almond joys (which are second tier).
- Very cool farmhouse.
- Interesting article = The Curse of the Connector.
- Another baking question answered = why we use large eggs in baking.
- How to look like a French Girl.
- When the temps drop I start my evening routine ends w/ a cup of hot chocolate. I love it. I sip it while watching one of my weekly shows. I MUST try this hot chocolate recipe w/ coconut.
- Halloween is over but aren't these fashion icon costumes great (done up by little ones)?! Love these. Anna Wintour = fab!