Friday, November 1, 2013

My Latest Obsessions


Pistol Pete and his biker chick

Fireman Georgie

Our Vampires

GMC's preschool pic (age 3)


Happy Friday! I hope everyone had an awesome Halloween yesterday. The kids were SO excited to wear their costumes to school and then go trick or treating. We spent yesterday morning w/ the girls at their school to see the Halloween Parade and then I went to GMC's school for his Halloween party. So cute. It was fun to see him w/ all of his buddies.

We need to catch up on last evening's Parenthood. And we're looking forward to Homeland on Sunday. It is getting good! Tomorrow PM we have a party and I think PFC and I are going to sneak in a little dinner date beforehand.

Have a fabulous weekend! XO - D2

Some of my latest faves:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails