Friday, October 25, 2013

My Latest Obsessions


Pumpkin Ice Cream sandwiches = DIVINE! 

Happy Friday! We saw some snowflakes here and there this week. YIKES! We also pulled out the winter coats (boo!). Fingers crossed that the temps will rise a bit for Halloween next Thursday. Speaking of Halloween PFC and I have two Halloween parties this weekend! Fun. Tonight I'm going as a biker chick and PFC is going as a cowboy (his usual costume). And then on Saturday we are mixing it up a bit and going as Johnny and Baby from Dirty Dancing. PFC will be in all black and I'll sport some jean shorts and a white blouse. I did contemplate putting together this photobooth strip costume. Maybe next year!

Saturday I'm taking the girls horseback riding with some folks and PFC and GMC are going to have some daddy/son time! I'm assuming they'll hit up a local estate sale or they'll snuggle in for a little American Pickers action. I think PFC secretly wants to be Mike or Frank!

Have a fabulous weekend. XO - D2

Some of my latest faves:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails