Friday, August 22, 2014

My Latest Obsessions


MMC + CMC after their Good Knight musical performance

CMC + her adoring fan/cousin

GMC heading downtown

Right on = big ole sandwich from Perry's Deli

Gene & Jude's ROCKS!

Happy Friday! This is our LAST weekday of summer vacation before school officially starts for CMC + MMC on Monday. Bittersweet for sure. We had a really great summer but it is time for the kiddos to head back to school! I always feel torn towards the end of summer. Part of me is SO ready for them to get back to school while another part of me appreciates the flexibility that summer provides schedule wise. However, I think the kiddos need some space from one another!

We'll be in back to school mode this weekend. We might head to the Brookfield Zoo on Saturday to catch the Kratt Brothers in action. The gals and GMC love Chris and Martin Kratt's show "Wild Kratts" on PBS. And then on Sunday I have a baby shower for one of PFC's cousins. This morning we are hoping to take the train downtown to check out  Millennium Park and meet PFC for lunch. One last hurrah before Monday!

Have a fabulous weekend! XO - D2

Some of my latest faves:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails