Friday, November 12, 2010

My Latest Obsessions



Above is my new favorite picture of GMC - dressed as a lil cowboy! I cannot believe he is over 3 months old! Time flies!

LOVE Rachel Pally's stuff. She has a dress at Target that is exclusive to them (pretty nice because the price point is lower than her usual stuff).

LOVE all of Vince's sweaters - in particular I'm fond of the Drop Needle Cowl Sweater. Sweater season is upon us!

Aren't these Paper Turkey Pins adorable? Maybe I'll make these with the gals for Thanksgiving.

I love wrapping presents! Isn't this wrapping paper from Snow & Graham adorable? LOVE IT! These Elves are pretty cute as well. Their new tiny cards are quite cute as well.

Fun new Etsy find = Babette (handmade jewelry). Isn't this necklace unique and different?

Favorite Quote of the Week:
"Mom - who sings this song?" (while humming to 'Baby')
"Justin Bieber."
"Umm, are you sure, because it sounds like a girl!"
(LOL. Well, the guy is ONLY 16).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails