Happy Friday! Well, PFC and I snuck away for a few days to celebrate at dear friend's wedding. It was FAB! While we missed the kiddos we needed a little break from reality and I saw some of my favorite gals that I had not seen since our own wedding.
Being away allowed me some time to regroup and catch up on some mags and some other items. I feel very recharged for sure. Some things I came across while away:
- Marimekko's exclusive line at Crate and Barrel = LOVE.
- Zara's spring line of dresses = Cute and Colorful.
- Top 10 Outdoor Dining Tables from Elle Decor - fave = Cargo Table by Fermob (love that it comes in 24 hues). Fermob has some great stuff!
- Anthropologie Decorator Concept = PRETTY RAD! And I noticed that in the pic they are showing the wallpaper we used in our powder room (which makes me smile everytime I see it).
- Kate Spade launched a bedding line for Bed Bath & Beyond = FUN.
- Graham & Brown launched a paint line "The Colours that made Great Britain Great" = lovely. And how fun are the names?
- Calypso for Target = take me away on another vacation please! A few days before we left for our trip I was on one of my usual Target runs and stumbled upon the collection. I bought the Embroidered Ruffle Dress in Navy. It is super cute and I used a silk hot pink belt that JuJu (my mom) passed along to me years ago (that I LOVE) = works well (as I wanted to cover up the high elastic waist). I also bought C this cute little dress.
- Fun decorations from BHLDN and some you could definitely use for another event / party besides a wedding. LOVE. How cute are these lovely votives?!
- Travel + Leisure just announced the 2011 list of 50 best new hotels.