Friday, May 20, 2011

My Latest Obsessions

GMC at 9.5 months (where does the time go?)

Happy Friday! I'm so excited...my Mom (JuJu) arrives Monday and she will be here for the entire week! My sister and I are fighting over who she is staying with and when. Ah sisters! We are all excited to get some JuJu time in (even if it means sharing her)! AND our youngest sister is arriving late next week for the long weekend! I cannot wait to see her either (as I haven't seen her since the week we had GMC)!

Some of my latest faves...

I was checking out a couple of items on BHLDN's site and saw these ADORABLE kerchiefs. What a creative and different way to ask a friend or family member to be a bridesmaid or maid of honor! And then I saw that they were made by lovely ladies at Bird & Banner (the FAB designers who we worked with on our wedding invitation / and also my personalized stationery). I'm so pumped to see their stuff featured in BHLDN!

Some beautiful giftwrap by Banquet Antelier & Workshop. And cute notecards. Aviary Heart = Fave.

There are so many fun and cute paper plates and napkins out there these days. We had a bunch of PFC's college buddies and their spouses over for dinner this past weekend and we used these adorable blue stripe paper plates from Caspari (but I bought them at the local Fitzgerald's in Oak Park). We used the coordinating smaller blue stripe plates as the dessert plate and I found 3 different types of red ribbon as an accent color (polka dot, paper ribbon, and paper wraphia) to tie the silverware together (in these napkins). Our theme = think chic picnic (however, we had to hold the dinner indoors due to CHILLY temps). Food was amazing (and from our friend Tracy of fab feasts). We had pulled pork sandwiches (smoked for 13 hours mind you = YUMMY), corn salad with basil and apple cider vinegar, beans with bacon and maple syrup, watermelon slices and homemade coleslaw (that you put on top of the pulled pork sandwich = beyond FAB). Huge success.

I also noticed that Waverly came out with some disposable plateware w/Hefty = Waverly Hefty.

I love navy and white together. So how great are these items from Serena & Lily?! Check out the spotlight on their new brand...very exciting!

How cute is this Envelope Surprise (from oh happy day).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails