Friday, May 27, 2011

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Friday! We have LOVED having my Mom (JuJu) in town all week - so much fun! Yesterday we went and took a tour of the Robie House built by Frank Lloyd Wright. It is inspiring me to read Loving Frank which I have had on my list for a long time! And last night my youngest sister arrived in town!
Some of my latest faves and finds...
  • Some fun animal prints from Kate Spade. Loving this iphone case! And how great is this cute elephant basket/purse?! Love it! And some pretty flat sandals.
  • It was super HOT last Sunday and we headed to the pool. You gotta love Chicago weather because yesterday it was in the 40s - ugh! The pool made me think of summer and swimsuits and flip flops. LOVE this suit bottom and suit top in navy. Sadly, they are all sold out of the color/size I need.
  • Cute ikat swim cover up.
  • This week JuJu and I have been making a list of decorating ideas for our house. She showed me a fabric that will be FAB in our living and dining room = LOVE! Speaking of ikat - ummm, how cute are these sheets!?
  • Oprah is DONE. 25 years. I have been DVRing all of her last episodes. I haven't had a chance to watch all of them but did see the one with Ralph Lauren. What a great interview! They seem like such a great family.
  • Love these little adorable canary tea holders - they would be very cute gifts!
  • I cooked a bit this week - 2 real dinners (big feat for me!) - and was inspired this week to look up a few more recipes to add to the rotation. I may be trying this garden lasagna in the next few weeks. I've been craving a burger lately...some burger recipes to try!
  • Essie's Spring collection = a French Affair.
  • A little tie dye action!
  • Last night my sister introduced me to theyskens' theory - pretty cool collection! Carrie and I were trolling around the net and she introduced me to Opening Ceremony. How rad is this handkerchief envelope? = LOVE!
Have a wonderful long weekend!

1 comment:

That Girl in Pearls said...

Frank Lloyd Wright is spectacular! My grandmother actually lives in one of his style homes. Beautiful.

Hope you have a wonderful day, Love.
B.
That Girl in Pearls

Related Posts with Thumbnails