Friday, October 21, 2011

My Latest Obsessions

No longer a baby...GMC is officially a toddler (14 months)!

Happy Friday! I feel as though it has been a long week - maybe it has been the rain. I'm glad it is Friday. Last night I got to catch up with a dear friend of mine. We went to Arami (one of Gwenyth's faves) and chatted over sushi. I love when conversations flow from one topic to the next and then back to another, and then on to the next - especially when the topics range from the meaning of motherhood to the latest in boot styles. Speaking of friends, here is an article - 6 friends every mom needs.

Tonight PFC/I are heading out to dinner with one of our favorite couples - and hitting up the fairly new Autre Monde Cafe. It has gotten raves reviews and we have been meaning to try it for some time.

Have a FAB weekend!

Some of my latest faves...
  • Love these star lanterns. FUN.
  • IN love with the Doo-Ri Chung dress that Michelle Obama wore to the State Dinner the other evening. Beautiful color. And I love that the designer kept the material in jersey (just like the dress that inspired the custom one made for Obama). LOVE LOVE LOVE.
  • Check out this great buenos aires studio (lula aldunate's place). My FAVORITE = the patchwork wall. LOVE IT. If I had a studio/office I would love something as such.
  • Cute dessert plates for Thanksgiving.
  • Pretty lace dress.
  • Oh, and my gold metallic TOMS have arrived. LOVE them.
  • A beautiful pitcher from Michael Aram's new Sleepy Hollow line.
  • Some skull lollipops for Halloween. And don't these caramel marshmallows look divine. YUMMY. Speaking of Halloween - we have all figured out our costumes. M = Rock Star (cowgirl style - so, she'll be sporting her pink cowgirl boots) / C = Dorothy from Wizard of Oz / Georgie = monkey (and then PFC/I are heading to two costume parties and I'm pulling out an awesome costume that I wore once in college - I'll let it be a surprise for now - however, some of you will remember...it was a good one).
  • I think I need to try this Pumpkin Nutella Swirl bread. I have made the Nutella Banana bread over and over again...time to try a new one!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails