|Miss Cate as Dorothy for Halloween|
Lots going on this past week. My sister had her baby boy (Graham Norman) this past Sunday. He is such a doll. Love him. And then PFC's cousin had bilateral lung transplant surgery - quite a whirlwind. She has CF and it was a miracle that lungs arrived just in time. She is one special little gal and is an inspiration for all of us. We have been sending her positive thoughts and prayers all week long. We all enjoyed seeing her as the lead in Hairspray last spring and cannot wait until she is back on top once again!
Some of my latest faves...
- Okay, I'm obsessed with finding these candy corn hershey kisses so I can make these yummy shortbread candy corn kissed brownies. I'm on a hunt!
- I am IN LOVE with this Polished Platinum Dress. LOVE LOVE LOVE. And how great does Taylor Swift look in it?! Adorable and so chic. The same designer made the bib dress that I've seen a few times on various folks. LOVE.
- Say it ain't so...
- So many lovely liners.
- Townhouse Trench = LOVE (would love it in RED). Speaking of J.Crew, Jenna Lyons has been in the press lately.
- A friend sent these to me = peacock balloons. So lovely! And some other fun party ideas...
- What a great book, Let's Make Some Great Art - fab gift idea.
- Homemade owl halloween costume = SUPER FAB.
- I have a couple of favorite scarves that I wear as belts or as headbands. I came across some pictures of the Hermes scarf knotting cards (via Honestly WTF) = FUN! The knotted necklace is cute.