Friday, October 28, 2011

My Latest Obsessions

Miss Cate as Dorothy for Halloween
Happy Friday! WOW...I feel as though Halloween has been in full effect all week (and will continue through the weekend into Monday). I think we'll all be happy to see it come to an end! I love the above pic of Cate as Dorothy. So cute!

Lots going on this past week. My sister had her baby boy (Graham Norman) this past Sunday. He is such a doll. Love him. And then PFC's cousin had bilateral lung transplant surgery - quite a whirlwind. She has CF and it was a miracle that lungs arrived just in time. She is one special little gal and is an inspiration for all of us. We have been sending her positive thoughts and prayers all week long. We all enjoyed seeing her as the lead in Hairspray last spring and cannot wait until she is back on top once again!

Some of my latest faves...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails