|The crew Trick or Treating|
|Marlboro Man and Biker Babe|
Happy Friday! I cannot believe we are already into NOVEMBER. Wowser. Yikes. And from now until January 1st time is going to fly by. That is always how it goes.
We had a great Halloween. C went as Dorothy and M went as a Cowgirl and little Georgie went as a Monkey. And then PFC/I went as Marlboro Man and Biker Babe on Saturday night to some costume parties. Very fun.
JuJu is in town!!!! She'll be here for 2 weeks (mostly staying at my sister's place to help w/Stephie's new little guy Graham)! She arrived last evening.
Some of my latest faves:
- OMG, this video is HILARIOUS! LOVE the reaction of the two little boys at the end of the video. Ummm, and yes, I've been eating all of the Almond Joys from the girls bags.
- Pretty engagement ring from bario-neal. Different and unique.
- I just received Anthro's November catalogue - IN LOVE w/EVERYTHING. Items that caught my eye = Hot Streak Clutch, Sullana Mini Dress (one of the items in the new Portland Collection, a collaboration between old school Pendleton and 3 young designers), Cheongsam Dress Coat, Tiered Stripes Dress (I remember the sleeveless version from the summer = fab), Split Diamonds Shift, Curious Dinnerware - collaboration w/artist Rebecca Rebouche (wouldn't these be lovely displayed somewhere...maybe our new hutch?), and of course, the Polished Platinum Dress (beyond LOVE).
- TOMS to launch ballet flats come Spring 2012. Awesome!
- I made this version of Chicken Divan last PM - anticipating JuJu's arrival. She used to make this when we were little. I found a 'skinny' version! YUMMY.
- We knew Jessica Simpson was pregnant but we were waiting for her to confirm the news. And that she did - in a very cute and clever way.
- Wow, 72 days married and OVER. I'm not really sure what to say about Kim and Kris. Well, I guess I have lots to say but why waste time on them. However, I'm randomly addicted to the entire Kardashian Clan and their show...
- Salvaged Barnwood Headboard = FAB.