|Our First Dance|
Happy Friday! Well, JuJu and Grandpa T have left - so sad. We always have such a great time when they they are here. Until next time! Speaking of guests my youngest sister Carrie is arriving Monday afternoon from NYC and will be in Chicago for a week - hooray! She is coming in for Thanksgiving and to meet our new nephew Graham. Hope everyone has a FABULOUS Thanksgiving. We all have a lot to be thankful for. Enjoy some turkey, cranberry sauce, LOTS of mashed potatoes and sweet potato casserole and save room for DESSERT. YUM.
Oh, and Monday, PFC/I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary (hence the pic above - one of my faves). I cannot belive we got married 2 years ago (this upcoming Monday) - a lot has happened in that time (namely, the arrival of GMC), we renovated our house, the list goes on.
Some of my latest faves...
- I have been watching Zooey Deschanel's new show New Girl (love her - quirky, smart, funny). I have a bit of a girl crush on her. I love her wardrobe especially the red dress she wore in the Thanksgiving episode (desperately trying to find out where it is from). If anyone knows, please do tell.
- Avec is one of my favorite restaurants in Chicago. I must get there soon. Paul Kahan...you had me at chorizo-stuffed medjool dates with smoked bacon.
- Adorable Kids Thanksgiving Party. Too cute! Gobble gobble.
- Beautiful Penguin Classics (clothbound). Wouldn't one of these look FAB on your bookshelf or dresser. LOVE. Some of my faves = Alice in Wonderland, Emma, and A Christmas Carol (perfect holiday gift).
- Lovely Lyrics Top = just that...LOVELY.
- Perfect Accessory = adorable leather belt w/a bow.
- My sister's nursery for baby boy Graham is all things OWL. I seem to find OWLS everywhere these days. So cute. Wouldn't these fondant owl cupcake toppers be adorable (almost too cute to eat)!? And why not fancify (is that a word) some plain homemade cupcakes with some fun cupcake toppers?! Great idea. Cute rudolph reindeer for Christmas!
- Josie Natori for Target - very cute print cami set.
- Even your little toddler should be stylin with a pair of Converse.
- Not many folks can get away with hot pants...GO MADONNA!
- I have Snow & Graham coasters all over our house and they make the perfect hostess gifts.
- Back in the day I used to work w/Theresa of the blog Layers. She captures folks on the street - and takes a pic of them - fun. Loving this gal's knee patch tights! Here are some knee patch tights for little ones (and some for me).