Friday, November 18, 2011

My Latest Obsessions

Our First Dance


Happy Friday! Well, JuJu and Grandpa T have left - so sad. We always have such a great time when they they are here. Until next time! Speaking of guests my youngest sister Carrie is arriving Monday afternoon from NYC and will be in Chicago for a week - hooray! She is coming in for Thanksgiving and to meet our new nephew Graham. Hope everyone has a FABULOUS Thanksgiving. We all have a lot to be thankful for. Enjoy some turkey, cranberry sauce, LOTS of mashed potatoes and sweet potato casserole and save room for DESSERT. YUM.

Oh, and Monday, PFC/I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary (hence the pic above - one of my faves). I cannot belive we got married 2 years ago (this upcoming Monday) - a lot has happened in that time (namely, the arrival of GMC), we renovated our house, the list goes on.

Some of my latest faves...

Related Posts with Thumbnails