|Our Graham Cracker House|
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have a lot to be thankful for this year. We are especially thankful that PFC's cousin's double lung transplant surgery was successful. We have been sending her lots of positive energy and prayers.
The day after Thanksgiving my sisters and I started a new tradition with my kids - by putting together a graham cracker house. My sisters and I used to always do this with our parents the weekend after Thanksgiving and it was one of those holiday traditions that we always looked forward to. It was pretty hilarious as the three of us got really Type A on the entire project and then realized...oh, we should probably bring C + M into the mix! The girls loved it!
Some of my latest faves...
- Speaking of Thanksgiving, I enjoyed reading Gwenyth's GOOP posting on Judgement.
- Luxuriously soft velvet flats - need I say more!
- I've been thinking about afternoon tea lately. Last year the girls and I went to a Mad Hatters themed afternoon tea with one of their cousins and their Aunt for the holidays. It was so much fun and festive. How fun does this impromtu girlfriends tea party look? We are thinking of having a tea party for both C and M for their January birthdays at our house. The guests would get to play dress up with a bunch of fun fancy outfits. Stay tuned...
- I've been into patches lately. I have posted before about the tights w/the patches. And doesn't this shirt look cozy?
- These Glittered Louis Heel Tags would add the perfect amount of sparkle to a gift!
- PFC came home from Target the other day with these adorable little chukka-esque boots for Georgie. Love them! Here are some on sale for little gals. Love the sand pair w/pink accents.
- Adorable Sock Monkey Cookies. I wish I had enough patience/time to make these for our cookie exchange. I've been told that I NEED to make these Oatmeal Carmelitas. They look YUMMY!
- Cute snowmen tattoos for the kiddos during the holidays.
- Fun twin sisters - for Madewell - they dish on their style and their travels.
- Check out J.Crew's Guest Edited Wish Lists. I've always loved Lauren Hutton - here is her Q&A and list.
- Even the lovely Mrs. O loves the heart sweater from J.Crew.
- I LOVE wrapping gifts. Here are some great and creative ways to wrap!
- One Christmas I would love to make an advent calendar as such w/these great iron ons - how FUN! And then there are these cute printable ones for boxes.
- Adorable Alphabet Bunting (printable).