Friday, December 2, 2011

My Latest Obsessions

Our Graham Cracker House


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have a lot to be thankful for this year. We are especially thankful that PFC's cousin's double lung transplant surgery was successful. We have been sending her lots of positive energy and prayers.

The day after Thanksgiving my sisters and I started a new tradition with my kids - by putting together a graham cracker house. My sisters and I used to always do this with our parents the weekend after Thanksgiving and it was one of those holiday traditions that we always looked forward to. It was pretty hilarious as the three of us got really Type A on the entire project and then realized...oh, we should probably bring C + M into the mix! The girls loved it!

Some of my latest faves...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails