Happy Friday! The countdown is ON for Christmas! Each morning one of the girls announces how many days we have left. There is no getting around it!
I get to see a dear friend tonight who is in town from London. A bunch of us are heading to Farmhouse for a late dinner. It will be great to see her and her husband. And then on Saturday we have a lot of kid activities and the like. Tis the season...!
Well, I'm slowly but surely getting all my Christmas shopping done. Very happy about it. Online shopping ROCKS.
Some of my latest faves...
- I love Jo Malone cologne. Love that they are made to layer. This is such a great collection!
- Cute Glitter Salad Set. Great hostess gift.
- NYE is around the corner! Some cute dresses = Lace Mini Dress, Sequined Martine Dress, Winter Strapless Dress, Tibi Dress - Damask Jacquard Neck Dress, Twobirds Tea Length Convertible Dress, Milly Lotta Dress, Trina Turk Waldron Dress and Wendy Nichol Gauze Dress. Speaking of NYE, I saw the movie New Year's Eve. I enjoyed it. So many great folks in it. And OMG, cutie = Zac Efron. Such a doll in the movie. When did he grow up? Well, then again, he is only 24.
- And speaking of movies and the holidays, PFC and I had a chance to watch one of my holiday faves = Love Actually. My fave scene = Hugh Grant dancing to "Jump (For My Love)."
- I found a great seller on Etsy = Made by Michelle Brusegaard. I bought the following items for my Mom = Yellow Patridge Dishtowels, Feather Screen Printed Dishtowels, and some personalized feather notecards. Her screen printed jersey scarves are cute too!
- Skip Hop teamed up w/Jonathan Adler = adorable baby bags.
- Beautiful Smartphone Wallets = Brilliant.
- What a charming little hedgehog. So cute!
- I was at a fun holiday party last Friday evening. The hostess made one of these yummy Baked Bries. And of course it is Martha's recipe! SO darn good.
- We haven't had much (if any) snow yet. But how cute is this Snowman Kit?!
- Wouldn't these marzipan nutcracker characters liven up a holiday cake or buffet!? Too cute.
- Some old timey lights...
- And I think I find this gal's boots = Penpal Leather Ankle Boots. Love them!