Happy Friday! We had our first official snow this morning. The kids were SUPER excited (me = not so much)! I guess it makes the holiday season feel more festive...! Lots of holiday parties this weekend and Breakfast w/Santa. And then on Sunday we are hosting Peter's extended family for a big holiday gathering! Should be fun!
Oh, and I love the above pics of the kiddos. Too cute! They are growing up so quickly. Crazy!
Some of my latest faves...
- Oatmeal Carmelitas = YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY! I made these for a cookie exchange last PM. The girls and George taste tested them and they got an A+. I was debating on making these Peanut Butter Monster Cookies - they are next on my list. And isn't this such a pretty and simple way to package up some cookies!?
- Cute stocking stuffer = Animal Hand Tattoos. The girls would love these.
- Perfect hostess gift = Peace Love Joy tea.
- Joanna of A Cup of Jo featured this necklace earlier this week. I bought it for my youngest sister. Loved the simplicity of the necklace and the angles reminded me of my budding architect sister.
- I LOVE wrapping paper. Love it. Cynthia Rowley has some wrapping paper out this year.
- Cate may find this cute journal under the tree this year. She loves writing - and how fun would it be to keep this for years to come.
- Pretty eye pallette for all those holiday parties!
- An adorable new TOMS shoe. Love it. Glamour and TOMS came together for a Fashion Gives back collection.
- Adorable Vintage Paper Placemats (printable). How fun! The girls would love decorating these for guests and their friends.
- Pretty beaded clutch that would give any outfit a little punch!
- Love this chunky knit dress. Pricey = Yes. Pretty = Yes!