Friday, January 6, 2012

My Latest Obsessions


A pic from our lunch at American Girl Cafe - so much fun!

Happy Friday and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wow - 2012! This past year has FLOWN by. Georgie is almost a year and a half and the girls turn 6 and 8 this month. Today is our last day of winter break and the gals head back to school on Monday - back to reality and our usual schedule. One of our favorite activities during break was heading to American Girl for lunch. We had a blast - such a rite of passage for girls.   

A dear college pal and her husband are in town this weekend and a few of us are getting together Saturday evening for dinner. We are heading to Chicago q, a place that has been on my list for awhile. My sister has been raving about it and I just saw the Check Please! episode about it. This type of food is right up PFC's alley. And Sunday is my BIRTHDAY - which Elvis and I share together. I'll be playing tennis in the morning and then my tennis gals are taking me to brunch at Marion Street Cheese Market = YUMMY! Their brunch menu looks DIVINE. PFC asked what I wanted for my birthday dinner - when we'll celebrate w/the fam. I forwarded him this delicious looking recipe from Bon Appetit - Black Beans and Rice w/Chicken and Apple Salsa - excited to try it! YUM!


Some of my latest faves:


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails