|Cinco de Mayo Vegas Style w/ some of my fave DU gals|
|CMC, GMC + MMC|
Mother's Day 2014
|1st Communion for MMC|
|Memorial Day Weekend 2014|
|FUNNIEST guy EVER = Patton Oswalt|
Happy Friday! I honestly cannot believe we are now in June as I'm still playing catch up from May. I remember this feeling every spring (= the nuttiness of transitioning from the end of the school year for the kids to our summer schedule and all that goes along with all of those moving parts) and it can take you by surprise. May in review = above in pics. What the pics don't show are the daily ups and downs of just plugging through one day at a time!
Cheers to a fabulous weekend ahead! MMC + CMC have some playoff softball games lined up this weekend and weather permitting we'll be kicking off summer Block Party style on Sunday! Wahoo!
XO - D2
I'm signing off w/ a few latest faves/reads:
- Getting Back to What Matters Most = an article that resonated w/ me so much. Thought I would share. I love these 8 suggestions to Live More Love More Summer. And in line w/ that thinking if I lived in or near Charleston, SC I would take a moment to check out the new Jeni's Ice Cream that opened this WEEK! Wahoo.
- Interesting ? = Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I'm a true combo in many ways. I purchased the book, "Quiet" and I'm excited to read it at some point this summer. I'm fascinated on many levels (especially how it relates to all of the relationships in our lives). On a personal front, I'm thinking this will provide me w/ some more insight in the different personalities of my 3 kiddos.
- Kinda fun = Paul Virant opening family friendly restaurant in Hinsdale.
- I'm trying to be diligent about sun protection this year for myself and the kids. It is quite overwhelming when you try to break down all the various products out there, etc. A product that I'm digging for myself = Elta MD.
- Lemon Feta Chicken = Yummy!