|Yummy breakfast at Bouchon|
|Took this pic for Georgie|
Happy Friday! Halloween is around the corner and PFC/I need to get going on our costume! The kids officially finished picking out their costumes last evening = a witch, a zombie and a transformer. Tonight we are off to Cate's school for a family fun fest and then tomorrow night I have a dinner at Ada Street. Excited to check it out! And I'm more excited to hang w/ some people I haven't seen in awhile.
Have a fabulous weekend. XO - d2
Some of my latest faves...
- PFC and I had a blast in Vegas last weekend! It was nice to spend some one on one time without the kids. They were in good hands with JuJu and Grandpa T! We LOVED our dinner at Mesa Grill. Amazing. We want to replicate the pork tenderloin. We had a great breakfast at Bouchon. I had the croque madame and it was excellent! And then on Sunday we went to this amazing bagel spot (recommendation per our waiter from Mesa Grill) = Bagel Cafe. Best bagels EVER!
- 10 books you must read if you loved Gone Girl.
- Cute ghost lollipop bouquet!
- The night before we left for Vegas I made this chopped greek chicken salad for dinner w/ JuJu and Grandpa T. It was a hit! I made this chicken noodle soup casserole this past week and it was a big hit w/ the kids = adding it to the rotation!
- 100 non-toy gift items = LOVE! PFC/I always do these types of things for one another and we should start doing more of them for the kids!
- Kind of funny = Martha Stewart's blatant mocking of Gwenyth Paltrow.
- Cute booties. 10 way to wear ankle boots. My sisters have the Rachel Comey Mars Classic booties = super fab.
- A better way to introduce your friends at parties = perfect for upcoming holiday parties!
- LOVE farmhouse style.
- Slim jogger pants = look comfy and cute! Cute hooded wool coat.
- PFC loves shortbread. Looks like we might need to make this = vanilla bean shortbread!
- Yummy = salted caramel rice crispy treats!
- Family dinners and the Do You Know scales.
- I finished the book, Orphan Train = great read.
- I have some catching up to do this weekend of Parenthood. I cannot believe it is the last season.