|St. Patrick's Day - me & G$|
|CMC enjoying her St. Patrick's Day iced cookie from Kay's Bakery = YUM!|
|MMC and her yummy St. P's Day Cookie|
Happy Friday! Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day. Spring is in the air and the snow has officially melted = wahoo! GMC keeps asking when the outdoor swimming pool will be open. Not for awhile buddy but soon! Last weekend's warm temps were quite a tease.
PFC and I are heading out for a date night tomorrow pm = dinner and a movie. Excited for some uninterrupted time w/ PFC. I think we're going to see American Sniper.
Cheers to a great weekend. XO - d2
Some of my latest faves:
- Flared jeans are back! I wonder if I still have any that I could pull out from the 90s!
- Here's a pretty and simple braid.
- Awhile back Joanna Goddard of A Cup of Jo shared an article her brother-in-law wrote for the New York Times last winter entitled How Long Have I Got Left. I was so utterly moved by his eloquent words. I've referred back to it a few times over this past year. And more recently he wrote an article for Stanford Medicine, Before I Go. Sadly, Paul Kalanithi passed away last week. Totally heartbreaking. What an amazing father, husband, doctor and person.
- I made this chicken pot pie earlier in the week. Kids and PFC liked it = score!
- Here are some cute Easter bunny treats.
- Everything you need to know to find quality sheets and a stylish bed. I had not heard of Parachute Home before. Seems like the Everlane of bedding. Speaking of Everlane, I just saw that they came out w/ a new anorak. Very cute. I might have jumped on that one if I hadn't bought the drippity jacket last fall.
- Pretty white lace dress.
- Here's some fun wallpaper. This fox wallpaper would be adorable in a nursery.
- I still remember my first pair of Birkenstocks. They were blue suede and I lost one of them at a super rainy and muddy outdoor music concert. I never replaced them. Last summer I saw a lot of folks wearing the Gizeh style. However, I think I would go w/ the Almere sandal.
- This dance mashup is awesome! You'll recognize a lot of these famous dance scenes. It includes one of my all time favorites = Hugh Grant's dance in Love Actually. And this treadmill dancer is amazing!
- I started the book Still Alice by Lisa Genova. Great so far. And Julianne Moore just won best actress at the Oscar's for her performance in the movie (based on the book). Heard that Moore was fantastic.
- This weather has me thinking about spring/summer. Love these d'orsay flats, scaled cut out flats, and basketweave fold up flats (great neutral).
- Some spring inspiration = DIY flower arranging, recipes and table settings. This coconut bunny cake looks yummy and is super cute. It reminds me of the lamb cakes we used to make w/ my mom for Easter. Here are some cute copper cookie cutters. I want to try William Sonoma's cardamom cutout sugar cookie recipe soon. And what a cute cookie jar!