Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to a fairly chill weekend ahead = hooray. PFC and I are in spring cleaning mode and we are hoping to carve out some time to declutter. It is amazing how little by little things start to pile up over the long fall/winter. Sigh.
Here's to hoping you have a fabulous weekend! And the weather forecast looks awesome. Finally, some sunny skies and warmer temps.
Some of my latest faves...
- Here is a really cool industrial loft in Brooklyn. I love the look of it but not sure I could handle the completely open concept. LOVE this Portland farmhouse makeover. Awesome!
- Adore these hand lettered invitations.
- 7 fun ways to teach your child mindfulness.
- I'm saving this awesome guide to LA for the next time I'm in CA.
- I just bought a vegetable and fruit spiralizer and I'm excited to try it out. I'm either going to make Zucchini Noodles with Lemon-Garlic Spicy Shrimp or Kung Pao Chicken Zoodles for Two this weekend.
- Smoking slipper season is coming to an end. I'm ready to dust off my flip flops but I still wear slippers all the time at home. How fun are these DIY smoking slippers?! Wouldn't it be a fun little gathering = DIY smoking slipper party?! Love this Heart Eyes iron on! Or this fox would be so cute!
- I LOVE Rifle Paper & Co. Fun read = A Day in the Life of Anna Bond (of Rifle Paper & Co.). This floral coaster set would make a great gift.
- Fans of Scott Eastwood will enjoy this one = just click here (you won't be sorry)!
- A good friend turned me on to HGTV's Fixer Upper. Love it! We watched an episode one night as a family (and we went back/forth between Fixer Upper and the Blackhawks game)! Joanna on the show has her own shop, the Magnolia market. Found this cute tray w/ assorted glass jars.
- What a fabulous line up of 2015 graduation speakers. Honestly I cannot even remember who spoke at Denison University's graduation. Any '00 grads remember who spoke?!
- I definitely want to make this kale salad soon. Looks super yummy. Speaking of Jenny from Dinner: A Love Story, I love her article on the Amazing Healing Powers of Mashed Potatoes.