|Monkey See, Monkey Do = "When do I get homework like the girls?"|
Happy Friday! Tonight PFC and I are having dinner w/ some friends at one of our favorite spots = The Bristol. I'm always reminded of our rehearsal dinner when we head there (as we took over the 2nd floor of the restaurant the night before our wedding). Such fun memories!
Fingers crossed that it doesn't rain too much tomorrow so we can get through all of our softball and Tball games!
Have a fabulous weekend! XO - d2
Some of my latest faves...
- I love this = The Impact of a Positive Response. And the secret to not getting frustrated.
- 5 ways to gift wrap for spring = super cute! My favorite = the monogram wrapping.
- I think the kids would love this baked ravioli. Looks easy too!
- The book, All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr, has been on my list to read. It just won a Pulitzer Prize for fiction.
- Awesome news = executive producer for Parenthood would love to do a limited series. That would be amazing as I miss my Braverman family! And other interesting TV news = John Stamos confirms a Full House reunion (and 13 episodes) on netflix. Interesting!
- This is fantastic = how to teach your child not to interrupt.
- Love this downtown field jacket. It is Barbour-esque w/o the price tag.
- I LOVE these spring wedding invitations. Gorgeous! The watercolor envelope liner = fab!
- These pretty tea towels would make cute mother's day gifts.
- One of my favorite people will be speaking at a local TEDx event at the end of May. Excited to attend!
- In a few weeks I'm going to see Barbara Rinella's book dramatization of the book, The News Sorority. I'm picking up the book this weekend. Has anyone read it yet?
- I love the soft edging cut of scallops. A friend's pretty scalloped Kate Spade bag caught my eye the other day. So cute! Here's a simple yet pretty scalloped hem tee. Here are some cute scalloped ballet flats (great price too!). Love this gold pair!
- I thought this was an excellent read = the one question that can also be an answer. I need to try this more w/ the kids. Asking, "How can I help?" comes across with much more warmth than "What is wrong?"
- Interesting article = How Women Undermine Themselves with Words. I definitely had some "aha" moments myself when reading it. I have been consciously catching myself inserting just and actually and using qualifiers.
- LOVE these metallic sandals (now if the weather would cooperate and warm up a bit)! Awesome color = rose gold!
- We've all got a bucket list of sorts. But what about a Moral Bucket List?! Fantastic!