|LOVE these 3 (photo credit - Alma Veliky Photography)|
Happy Friday! I cannot believe it is already December. Tis the season! We have a pretty low key weekend ahead = hooray! Tonight the girls have their piano recital and this weekend we are going to finish up decorating the house for Christmas.
Cheers to a fabulous weekend!
XO - D2
Some of my latest faves:
- Love these lace up ballet flats. Super cute! This pair is pretty cute too.
- Totally obsessed w/ Adele's song, Hello. LOVE it. I especially love the little ditty she did w/ Jimmy Fallon and the Roots. The kids laugh at me as I've watched it a million times!
- These chicken parmesan meatballs were a hit the other day w/ the kids. Score!
- Wow, Home Alone movie = 25 years old. No way!
- MMC picked out this cute velvet jacquard dress for her upcoming holiday events. She is going to wear it w/ these adorable patent leather ankle boots. I love this floral dress but she said no way!
- Great dinner time hacks for people to tired to cook.
- Awesome rustic moonrise kingdom-inspired wedding invitations.
- I love shopping at Trader Joe's. Here are some of the best items at TJ's.
- No way = My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 is coming out. LOVED the first one!
- This denim shirt w/ a bow is super cute!
- I LOVE Homeland! PFC and I hunker down every Sunday evening to watch a new episode of Homeland and The Affair. I too have something for Sal = so does Joanna.
- Two of my favorite winter items that would make great holiday gifts = down loopner scarf (so warm and cozy!) and these floral crochet gloves.
- PFC and I saw the movie Spotlight last weekend. Great movie!
- We're thinking of these DIY Mason Jar Snow Globes for MMC's class for their holiday party. Fun!
- Today I'm getting all of the ingredients to make our Carr Christmas Cookie Jars. We've been making these for several years now and giving them to neighbors and friends. They are so cute and yummy!
- Holiday Movie Schedule is out! My favorite holiday movie = Love Actually. Favorite scene = the prime minister dancing! LOVE IT!
- Check out this really cool new hotel in San Antonio! Kind of reminds me of our Milwaukee fave = Iron Horse Hotel.
- Pretty velvet dress! Cute party collection from Zara kids.
- We had a great Thanksgiving! I swear these mashed potatoes from Pioneer Woman are AH-MAZING. Always a hit! And the best part = you can make them the day before.
- I'm making these oatmeal carmelitas for a cookie exchange. They are always a hit! So good!
- I read The Good Girl by Mary Kubica in one weekend. LOVED it. Definitely held my attention.
- This modern farmhouse is gorgeous. So pretty.
- We're hanging out as a family this Saturday PM and I'm going to make these = slow cooker French Dip Sandwiches w/ Caramelized Onions = YUMMY!
- Pretty nail polish color = Essie's Shearling Darling.