Friday, September 24, 2010

My Latest Obsession

I love mums and fall weather. I have always said that I would try and make one of Paper Source's paper wreaths - love this one! We are hosting Thanksgiving this year - might have to pick up these adorable owl placecards!


Umm, OMG, these clothes are adorable from Zara Kids. Too cute.

Fall is here (however, it doesn't feel like it w/this unseasonably warm weather) and this is when I start to think about coats. I LOVE coats especially since it is sometimes the only thing people see during the winter! I'm kind of digging this long studio waistcoat from Zara. Ohhh, and I love this dress with frilled shirt - LOVE ruffles!

LOVE this Loosely Looped Tee from Anthro. Adorable.

I love Mrs. Meyers cleaning products. I recently bought some of her Lavender Liquid Hand Soapfor the powder room. It smells SO GOOD! These Kitchen Basics gift sets are a perfect housewarming gift or hostess gift (and a steal for under $10).

I had diaper bag envy a few days ago when I had a bunch of new moms over...a friend had this diaper bag - LOVE it (hers was in black w/red interior). So chic. However, I will say that I love the Kate Spade diaper bag my mom gifted me.

1 comment:

mep said...

They just opened a Paper Source on Southport -- hooray! Also, I love Mrs. Meyers cleaning products as well. The lemon verbena scent is my fave!

Related Posts with Thumbnails