Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Latest Obsessions

Happy Thursday! I'm going to be running around a lot tomorrow so I thought I would send out my Friday faves a day early! ENJOY!

If you are going to wear a band aid - why not wear a super stylish one from Cynthia Rowley?

Love this Buffalo Check Boyfriend Shirt for the fall (and what great colors).

Love this striped scarf from lemlem. I also love this obi scarf! And check out lemlem's story.

How cute is this Pink Heart Sunglasses case by Jonathan Adler? And here is the blue Sunglasses case - cute as well. LOVE. This would make a great gift. I also love his monogrammed pillows - fun!

I keep one of these Shanghijava solid perfume sticks in my bag. I love the Musc and Patchouli scent.

Love the ruffles on these Pebbled & Primped Boots.

I saw this White Zoe Bow Short Sleeve Swing V-Neck Tee by Lauren Moshi on a few celebs - very cute tee! Love this Bunny on a canvas by Lauren Moshi.

I ordered these Sticky Bellies - to take pics of GMC - so cute! You get a sticker for each month. Great idea!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails