Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GMC is 6 weeks OLD!


Happy Tuesday! All weekend we watched the US Open and I just finished "Open" by Andre Agassi. I couldn't put the book down! WOW - such an intimate look into his life. He was a huge part of my growing up - as we used to watch him play in Cincinnati.

I cannot believe that little "GMC" (George Martin Carr) is now 6 weeks old (as of Friday). Amazing how quickly time flies. He is getting so big. His sisters adore him and are taking their roles as "big sisters" quite seriously -- always hovering around the little guy to make sure he is all good. Very cute.

It has been a whirlwind 6 weeks - we moved back into our house / had George on his due date / the gals started school (first grade - HUGE / and pre-kindergarten). I've learned a lot in 6 weeks - patience being KEY! AND I think I have officially come to peace with my status as a SUBURBANITE.

1 comment:

Dom Casas said...

Oh my he's adorable! I miss my boy at his few months old now he's all grown up. They grow so fast!



Proud to be a single mother

Related Posts with Thumbnails