Friday, September 3, 2010

My Latest Obsessions


Happy Friday! Hope everyone has fun plans for the long weekend. I'm so ready for a 3 day weekend as I feel like we have been going full speed ahead for several weeks now. My Dad (George's namesake!) and Bonnie are coming in to town this afternoon for the weekend. They are meeting the little guy.

Love these new jeans from Gap that have bird graphics on the cuff. I love birds. I saw these jeans in several ads in mags and I think I want to check them out in person! And how cute is their "American in Paris" collection for little girls? ADORABLE.

A friend of mine from high school lives in NYC and on the side is doing some stand up comedy. She is pretty funny - check her out.

We have moved back into our house however, there is still a steady stream of items still being worked on. Yesterday the painters put up the wallpaper in the powder room. It looks AWESOME - I'm thrilled with it. Here is a sneak peak of the wallpaper.

LOVE this Three Rivers Top from Anthropologie. I like the "sky" color.

This Silly Bandz craze is NUTS - these bracelets are EVERYWHERE. Why didn't I invent them? Seriously. Here is another bracelet craze from Jac Vanek. My favorite = the Let it Be bracelet.

Cute card.

Stumbled upon this Reluctant Father - via Anthropologist.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails