Friday, December 10, 2010

My Latest Obsessions


Happy Friday! Winter is HERE - game on - trying to stay positive and remember why I live in Chicago...

My latest favorite pic of GMC is above. LOVE it. I cannot believe the little guy is 4 months old!

OMG, I love anything ikat print. The other day I received an email from Anthropologie featuring all things ikat. So fun! I think I may have to pick up some of these adorable ikat bowls. LOVE them.

I'm always looking for accessories to turn a basic black shirt into something more glam and fun. How about this great necklace?

How fun are these "city" blanket maps?!

Peter loves bow ties. I think they are so fun and he looks adorable in them. I hope little GMC takes after his daddy and wears them! Here are some fun bow ties.

How great is this "Darling" mug. The other day Margaret asked me what Darling meant. The little gal had overhead me describe something she had done as "darling." It's a shame that I cannot get away with throwing around "darling" as it sounds so fun...maybe if I were british!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails