Countdown until Christmas...crazy that the holidays are literally around the corner. Time is flying. It has been a week filled with school holiday parties and programs for the kiddos and lots of gingerbread houses were made and carols were sung.
I always love checking out the different gift guides out there. Some of my faves:
- Dear friend Taryn's December Dozen on her Sage & Style blog.
- Joanna Goddard of A Cup of Jo always has such fun finds in her Gift Guides. I love her guide for Beloved Husband Who Makes Peppery Eggs, Sings Rolling Stones to your Baby and Can Always Make You Laugh. Here is Goddard's Gift Guide regarding all things Etsy.
- Gwenyth Paltrow's GOOP Gift Guide. For instance, how cute are these personalized recipe cards (would be fun to "gift" along with a homemade treat). And this season I'm all about cozy shoes (as it has been FREEZING these days)...so I loved her recent post on just that...cozy shoes. Totally dig the Ugg-esque bow boots.
- Daily Candy always has great Gift Guides for everyone on your list. This is where I discovered Mast Brothers Chocolates (BEAUTIFUL packaging - which I'm always a sucker for...). I LOVE just looking at the wrapping of these chocolates. LOVE.
- Enjoyed reading Elements of Style's Gift Guide for kids. So many fun items!!!