Friday, December 3, 2010

My Latest Obsessions

I'm still stuffed from last week's Thanksgiving. Hope all of you had a wonderful holiday. It was our first year hosting - LOVED having everyone over - so fun!

Are you looking for a super cute gift that has meaning behind it? Check out The Kenana Story and the hand knitted critters they are selling. Pretty cool.

I LOVE hot chocolate. The moment there is a chill in the air I start to end my evenings with a warm mug of yummy hot chocolate. Aren't these little Gingerbread houses a cute addition to a mug of hot chocolate? ADORABLE. And you gotta love this gal's not martha blog. Good stuff.

Peter's BIG 40th birthday was this past Sunday. He wanted to quietly slide under the radar and I promised no parties - especially a surprise party. So, the gals and I set forth and created a keepsake for him - we made a book (via Tiny Prints) entitled "40 reasons why we love you." We spent the last couple of weeks making signs and taking pictures and then this weekend we uploaded all 40 pics and created a book via Tiny Prints. The gift was a HUGE success!

And speaking of Tiny Prints...the gals made their debut in Minted's online 2010 holiday cards and can be found in an ad in Martha Stewart, Town & Country, US Magazine and some others (with this photo). Some other ones can be found online. Here is a cute one - and so is this one! How fun! We had no idea until some of our friends spotted them. Ha - and here are Peter/myself - as Liz and Alex. How funny!

During the holidays I am always looking for hostess gifts for all the holiday parties we attend. These cutely wrapped breads remind me of my mom and how she always passes out YUMMY lemon poppyseed breads (very cutely wrapped of course) to neighbors and take aways from their own parties.

Two of Peter's cousins just got engaged so we have some more fun weddings coming up this summer. Their engagement stories got me in wedding mode! How cute are these wallpaper napkin rings?!

What a fun idea - blackboard oil cloth...FUN FUN! That post led me to this adorable store = Bell 'occhio.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails