Friday, December 31, 2010

My Latest Obsessions

One of my favorite pics of all three kiddos!

WOW, I cannot believe that Christmas is over and we are now getting ready to ring in 2011!!! New Year's Day last year we announced our exciting baby news!! Time flies!

We had a great Christmas and it was so much fun having little GMC with us - his first Christmas! The girls explained EVERYTHING to him from Santa and the cookies we leave out for him to how we open our stockings last!

Some of my latest faves...

Laura Cook of Laura Cook Photography did an awesome job this year taking pics of the kids. She ROCKS! I wholeheartedly recommend her if you are in the Chicago area!

Some of my favorite gifts from Christmas are as follows:
Lucky Brand slippers - cozy and warm - LOVE
My 2011 Linda & Harriett letterpress calendar - beautiful calendar
Gift Card to Lululemon - who doesn't LOVE Lulu???!!!! Seriously, Lulu and Anthropologie are my all time faves...!

I love the brand Splendid - super soft and cozy but not always so budget friendly. In comes Target...check it out - they just launched a line with Target for baby clothes. OMG, LOVE this little set for a baby girl. Love the little ruffle on the onesie!

I love the restaurant Graham Elliot - and fun, a newbie opened up called Grahamwich! I cannot wait to check it out!

Cute NYE bingo cards to play with the kiddos!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails