|GMC - chilling in his swing - 11.5 months|
Happy Friday! It is absolutely gorgeous here in Chicago - finally starting to feel like summer! However, I feel as though summer is now flying by and we'll be back in school before we know it. Saturday PFC/I are off to check out the restaurant Vie (only suburban restaurant to get a Michelin star) for date night and then heading to a party.
Some of my latest faves:
- I saw Horrible Bosses this week. LOVED IT. SO hilarious. Jason Bateman is such a doll. Remember his days as Derek in Silver Spoons?! LOVE him. If you haven't seen it, pls go - you will laugh your a** off!
- Love this series from A Cup of Jo re: Balancing Work/Life/Motherhood.
- I'm kind of digging this party necklace from Cursive Design - very fun!
- Cool Eclipse Dress from local designer - LOVE it.
- Adorable antique bird mirror from Terrain. Cute! Pretty votives from there as well.
- Loving these kelly green jeans - super cute!
- Isn't this a darling little dress (love the cut out heart) - so sweet!
- These little skimmers would kick jeans up a notch!
- Ummm, don't these peanut butter pretzel bites look yummy?!
- My mom has these cute little mouse flats - aren't they adorable?
- Instead of a rocking horse how about a rocking rabbit?
- How about some dip dyed nautical bracelets? FUN!