And GEORGIE turns 1 this Saturday! I cannot believe it. Time flies. I love our little guy. The day he was born changed my life in many ways. I love our little family of 5.
Some of my latest faves...
- How yummy do these cookies look?! Check out this Cardamon Caramel Macchiato. Or the Carmelized Banana PB cup!
- Before the end of summer I want to make these Caprese Fruit Skewers - yummy!
- I already posted about these yummy Nutella Banana Muffins but I've found a new recipe that uses light sour cream and brown sugar vs white sugar (and when you eat as many as I do the change is worth it). And the taste is still the same!!!! YUMMY.
- Aren't these scalloped platforms so pretty and feminine!? Love them.
- Trina Turk did a line for Schumacher. Fun colors and patterns.
- These Christian Louboutin love flats are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! They would be perfect for the bride looking for flats.
- I haven't tried the 2 week shellac nail polish yet but thought this flash mob by them was pretty good! Here are their new colors for fall.
- LOVE these bags! You could put a lot of stuff in the Scout Bag.
- Need a little shade at the beach - these are perfect!
- I wore a variation of this braided bun the other day - very cute!
- A friend of ours had a party last Sunday and the band The Way Much (from Santa Barbara) was there. They were awesome! Very chill. She also flew in mini cupcakes from Baked by Melissa - YUMMY! So many yummy flavors. My favorite was Peanut Butter Cup.