|Homemade Fudgesicles from our Zoku|
Happy Friday! WOW, what a HOT HOT HOT week. Brutal. At least it is raining now and cooling things down a bit. We have a busy weekend ahead. On Saturday we have a good friend's son's 1st birthday party (born a week before Georgie) and then a party right in our front yard (block cocktail party) and then another party on Sunday. Let's hope we see some good weather. And I'm missing a friend's graduation/going away party on Saturday - she is off to the big city (NYC)!
My latest faves include all things COOL (as it has been HOT here in Chicago)...
- 3 ingredient ice cream sandwich - YUMMY!
- Summer snack of feta + cucumber - good stuff.
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream - ummm, need I say more?!
- Let's have an ice cream party with these adorable cups - FUN FUN!
- Summer afternoons call for Izze - and I would love to try some of these tasty Izze Recipes!
- I could definitely chill on a Sunday afternoon in this Southern California bungalow - ummm, for sure!
- We are diggin our new Zoku Popsicle maker! C + M and I are having a blast coming up w/different combinations of popsicles. So far, our favorite one = classic fudgesicle! See above pic. Not sure how hard these rainbow ones would be to make - but how pretty are they? Good Housekeeping gave the Zoku the VIP (very innovative product) award!
- In the summer it is too hot to cook - loving this article on Recipes for 101 Simple Salads. YUM. Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere made salad #2. Looks divine. And I think this weekend I'm going to try out her How To (Braided Bun).
- How fun are theses picnic boxes?! They would make for a very chic picnic!