Friday, July 22, 2011

My Latest Obsessions


Homemade Fudgesicles from our Zoku

Happy Friday! WOW, what a HOT HOT HOT week. Brutal. At least it is raining now and cooling things down a bit. We have a busy weekend ahead. On Saturday we have a good friend's son's 1st birthday party (born a week before Georgie) and then a party right in our front yard (block cocktail party) and then another party on Sunday. Let's hope we see some good weather. And I'm missing a friend's graduation/going away party on Saturday - she is off to the big city (NYC)!

My latest faves include all things COOL (as it has been HOT here in Chicago)...

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love, love, love Mark Bittman! He has changed the way I see food and the way I cook!

Your homemade popsicles look delicious! Will have to scout those out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails