|Georgie - 11 months |
And this summer is flying by - cannot believe that we are already in July. Nuts!
Some of my latest faves:
- Love this gal's style - a little hampons beauty!
- C + I made these yummy nutella banana muffins. They were a HUGE hit with everyone. The nutella takes them from yummy to FABULOUS!
- What cute flats - LOVE.
- I've been on a reading kick lately...and just finished One Day by David Nicholls. Good read! Last PM I started Room by Emma Donoghue - so far so good. A good friend gave it a thumbs up!
- Sad that we are already starting to see all the summer clothes on sale...as that means fall is around the corner. But isn't this shirt cute (a newbie at J.Crew)?
- Adorable owl belt - my mom would love this one!
- The gal that I do my tennis drills with has a little feather hair extension. It looks super cute on her - however, I'm not sure how I feel about this trend!
- I've always found Kate Moss to be so effortlessly beautiful. Of course, she looked stunning on her wedding day!
- Great post on ettiquette - when it comes to traveling to friends homes and stopping by for a dinner party. Love GP!
- I really want to look into this diary writing app for my ipad. Looks pretty cool!
- I'm a big fan of Marshalls and T.J. Maxx...and I scored (for $16 mind you) this pair of super cute pjs. How fun are they? Love the elephant print!