|M + C gearing up for a day of skiing and GMC just chilling|
|GMC chilling w/Daddy|
Happy Friday! WOW, I am all out of sorts schedule wise due to the long weekend. We were literally gone for less than 30 hours last Sunday/Monday to ski and hit the waterpark. However, you would have thought we were gone for a WEEK! So, it was a very pleasant surprise when I woke up this morning to the kiddos doing the HAPPY DANCE (= FRIDAY)!
We get to dress up tomorrow evening for an event (= FANCY FUN) and then Sunday we get to wear whatever we want and watch everyone all dressed up at the Oscars (even better, right?)! I LOVE watching the Oscars - not sure what I enjoy more = seeing who wins best picture OR my favorite part altogether = checking out what everyone is wearing! Okay, so I answered my own question!
Some of my latest faves:
- TOTALLY digging this long asymmetric skirt. Great color too.
- OMG, how ADORABLE is this tweed jacket for a little gal?! LOVE. Oh, and I always seem to be drawn to birds somehow = maybe even more adorable than the tweed jacket - bird print dress for a little gal.
- Cool little vintage treasure trove in Chicago. And the gal behind this apartment has a blog = my little apartment. And here we have some French Farmhouse Style in PA. Love it! And she is the gal behind Miss Mustard Seed.
- I am a firm believer in authenticity. I can appreciate blogger A Cup of Jo's mother's thoughts on this topic. And here is one of her Motherhood Monday posts that I thought was so courageously written - real and heartfelt. We are all human. Bravo. And personally I never truly understood the ups and downs of nursing until I experienced it myself. I can now look back (over a year ago) and clearly see that I experienced some of the complexities that can occur during the weaning process. Definitely real stuff. Oh, motherhood...the good, the bad, the reality!
- 1stdibs article on the gals behind Serena & Lily = very interesting. Cool to see how the two have partnered and come together to create what we ultimately know as Serena & Lily.
- Okay, so I've stumbled upon another FAVE etsy site = sidney ann. FABULOUS. LOVE. Totally dig the gold envelope clutch. Gold tote bag = FAB. LOVE this zipper pouch w/vintage fabric. Sidney Ann's blog = such fun finds!
- OMG = LOVE this vintage handkerchief letterpress calendar. AMAZING. You can reserve one here. I'm a little bit nutty when it comes to the calendar so I love having pretty ones around. And I love that little C appreciates the concept of calendars too. It makes me laugh seeing her get so giddy when she lists out different dates. I GET it. Calendars to me = comforting.