|First Day of School (C = 3rd grade and M = 1st Grade)|
|The gals are away so GMC is chilling w/ Daddy's guitar|
|The party ain't over until someone gets naked in the bouncy house.|
Oh, Prince Georgie!
Love this PIC! Cracks me up.
My Dad is coming in to town for the weekend. We are excited to be hanging w/ Big George! He has even offered to give PFC some tennis lessons. Tonight I'm making one of my favorite meals = green chile chicken casserole. I LOVE it. It is always a crowd pleaser. And the best part is that you can make it the night before or the morning of and then just pop it into the oven when need be. AND I also want to make these yummy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies as a surprise little treat for my Dad (as he LOVES LOVES LOVES oatmeal chocolate chip cookies). I also bought a bunch of raspberries and blackberries to make this yummy looking Raspberry + Blackberry Crostata.
Some of my latest faves:
- Love this french hen sweater. Adorable.
- These No Sew favor bags are so cute. They would be fun for a little party for C + M. Love them!
- Pretty scoopback maxi dress for fall. Looks comfy and CUTE!
- We cannot wait to check out the Blurb book we made w/ all of our instagram pics from summer.
- Aren't these TOMS Mary Janes adorable?! Love them. Might have to get M a pair.
- I LOVE calligraphy. I even took some classes awhile back. Some calligraphy inspiration.
- Cute owl frame.
- Gretchen Rubin's new book Happier at Home has hit shelves. Some tips from Gretchen via Anthropologie.
- And I thought I was a strict mom! Some of Michelle Obama's parenting rules.
- I have been trying to drink more water. Maybe I need one of these = a reusable water bottle.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE these MacAlister boots from crewcuts. ADORABLE. LOVE them.
- Odin did one of those Shops for Target. What a great looking coat for the guy in your life. And the Curiosity Shoppe has a few items for Target too. Cute serving bowl. And look - here is a DIY for a tote using one of the Curiosity Shoppe's tea towels. Fun.
- This week I had the pleasure of seeing Barbara Rinella do a program on Jackie Kennedy. She inspired me to pick up some books about the topic. One I would like to read is Mrs. Kennedy and Me by Clint Hill. She also has a great list of reads on her website too. I picked up one of her recommendations - Where We Belong by Emily Giffin - and finished it in one evening (was up until 1 am reading). It was a really good book.
- So, we'll see how the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies turn out but yesterday I saw these AMAZING looking cookies = Nutella-stuffed sea-salt chocolate-chip cookies. OMG. They look HEAVENLY.
- A friend passed along this good looking pork tenderloin recipe (and a slow cooker one at that).
- I so heart the show Parenthood. LOVE it. I was VERY excited to watch the season 4 opener this week. Not only are the story lines FAB but the ladies on the show have an envy worthy wardrobe. And PS - Crosby totally needed a haircut. Bravo.